C.D. Loan ( Consumer Loan ):
- Is regular permanent employee of a institution and it would pay the same branch from where the loan has been withdrawn.
- Transfer takes place at the district level.
- Till payment of the salary loan of the concerned, institution keeping their records should regularly deduct mortgage loan monthly in favor of bank through cheque. In case of transfer, mention the loan in the L.P.C of the new appointment.
- Borrower can also submit cash in addition to the deductions made through cheque. But the institute will regularly deduct the monthly installments through cheques without any hiccup and delay.
- In case of car loans and other loans the cheques can be issued by the branch.
- 75% of the actual value of the goods or maximum Rs 3.00 lakh whichever is less.
- Interest rate will be 15%.
- Time Period :- 3 to 5 year.
** For more information please visit your nearest branch of District Co-operative Bank Ltd. Haridwar.